Summer Has Arrived! Part 2

Summer Has Arrived! Part 2




Hi Everyone!


Today's post is "Part 2" of showing how I have styled the "Katie" pieces I recently picked up in Boden.

The photos were taken on my new Canon G7X Mark ii and I LOVE IT. Such an easy point-and-shoot camera to use but with such a good result. 

The boyfriend/photographer approves 


I'll let the pictures do the talking as this is essentially the blouse version of the dress in my previous post.



Enjoy!









Top: Boden
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: ASOS (similar: Dorothy Perkins)
Bag: L. Credi (similar: Fiorelli)
~
Photography by Alex Hill



Comments

  1. Gorgeous! Beautiful photography. I love the colour of the denim and the metallic flats too, Jill (stilljill.com) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! Yes, I love the light-wash denim and metallic shoes combo, so summery! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts