Autumn Walk

Autumn Walk



Who else LOVES autumn? For me it's the most beautiful season of the year- the colours are stunning and the weather is cosy.

Last weekend we drove down to the Queen Elizabeth Country Park to take some photos of Alex's family and decided to take advantage of the beautiful autumnal surroundings ourselves! 

The outfit is all from Zara, apart from the shoes. Zara is killing it with their clothes this season and I'm loving it!

Enjoy x


These trousers are SO comfy. They have a jogger waist so have an elasticated waistband at the back. They can be dressed up or down because of their style and colouring. My only niggle is that they are VERY cropped so on much colder days, these would not keep your legs warm!



This coat was an absolute steal. Originally £79.99 reduced to £25.99!! It is such a classic style and the versatile colour means I can see myself keeping it for years.





This turtleneck jumper is so cosy and soft. I've always been a bit wary of turtlenecks because I don't want to feel like my neck is being strangled but when I tried this on, the thinner material and non-fitted style means your neck has room to move and breathe. 





Turtleneck Jumper: Zara 
Trousers: Zara 
Coat: Zara 
Shoes: New Look via ASOS 
Scarf: Literally no idea... (similar ASOS)    
~
Photography by Alex Hill 







Comments

Popular Posts