The Perfect Autumn Statement Dress


The Perfect Autumn Statement Dress

With my birthday having just passed (woo happy birthday me!), I decided to buy some new clothes for my autumn wardrobe with gift cards and money I got on the day (thank you, you know who you are!). 

Most of these items were essentials, like new black jeans and knitwear, but for some reason I was just drawn to this stunning dress from Zara and could not resist it. Something about it was so unique and beautiful without being too ridiculous, which I think can be said for a LOT of Zara's clothes and accessories. 
The dress is made of 97% viscose and 3% wool which means the material feels great and looks great.

I had a lot of fun on this photoshoot and it made me soooo excited for autumn!















Trainers: New Look via ASOS 
~

Photography by Alex Hill 

Comments

  1. LOVE THIS LOOK!! <3
    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts