Styling Statement Shoes


Styling Statement Shoes


Recently I purchased this pair of shoes from Zara. I kept going back and forth with my decision to get them. I had doubts about them because they were a bit 'out there' for me and my usual style and I wasn't entirely sure how, and if, I would be able to style them. However, I bit the bullet and bought them and I am SO glad I did. Here is a handful of outfits I put together to show that these shoes can in fact be styled very easily, from super casual blue jeans and a jumper, to an outfit suitable for work.







Outfit 1



Chinos: ASOS
Jumper: Primark (similar: New Look)










Outfit 2


Jeans: H&M (similar: Next)
Blouse: H&M








Outfit 3

Jeans: H&M
Jumper: H&M (similar: H&M)








Outfit 4


Trousers: New Look
Top: Gilly Hicks (similar: Forever 21)





Katie Rose x

Comments

Popular Posts