A New Venture


A New Venture




Over the last year or so, I have become much more in tune with what people wear, how they style their hair, and what they do with their makeup. I believe this could be down to the fact that I study at a London University and therefore I am right slap bang in the centre of a bustling 'Street-Style' city bubble. Everywhere I look I pick up on certain ways of styling clothes and immediately want to replicate them.

I'm starting up a fashion-focused blog to give myself a platform to display some of my outfit ideas, makeup looks and general lifestyle bits and bobs.

I'd like to thank my incredible boyfriend, Alex Hill (Here are links to his Instagram and Website), for taking the time to be my photographer on shoots as well as retouching and colour grading all the photos before they end up here and on my Instagram account. I couldn't do this without you!

Anyway, I'll speak more about me and what I do on a day to day basis in the near future, but for now, here are some of my favourite photos taken on my first 'Street Style' inspired photoshoot.

Enjoy!

Katie Rose x
























Coat: Marks and Spencer (No longer available in black)
Checked Blazer: H&M 
Jeans: H&M
Bag: Marks and Spencer (Old)
Loafers: H&M
Tan Boots: Next
Black Boots: Kurt Geiger
Necklace: Tiffany&Co. 
Lipstick: M.A.C Cosmetics
~
Photography by Alex Hill

Comments

  1. Love you Katie and wishing you all the luck in the world with your new project, this seems like a really good fit for you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts